Wednesday 24 July 2013

“Where were you when I needed you?”: Rihanna breaks down on stage, fires a jab at her ex (WATCH)



RIHANNA-620
A Lille bit emotional … Rihanna on stage in France
Rihanna broke down on stage after singing her emotional ballad Stay at the weekend.
The emotional star dissolved into tears after a rapturous round of applause at her Lille concert on Saturday.
She wiped her eyes as she told the cheering audience: “I don’t know what the f*** I’m crying about.”
Then she laughed and said: “I can’t believe this s***. Y’all make me so happy. To stand here and feel the love in this room.”
The 25-year-old then put her fragile state down to the impending end of her world tour, which kicked off in March.

But the excuse sounded a little lame – as the final gig isn’t until November 15.
She said: “The Diamonds tour is nearly coming to an end and I hate this part — I hate saying goodbye.”
But a message clearly directed at ex Chris Brown, which she posted on Twitter, gave an insight into her emotional state.
She uploaded a picture which read: “I hate it when ex’s say ‘I’m here if you need me.’ Where the f*** were you when we were together and I needed you.”



Rihanna
Tears … Rihanna
R&B star Chris, who went back to Karrueche Tran after splitting with Rihanna in May, confirmed he has now dumped her too.
He said: “Fans have seen me on and off again with different girls, you know who they are, but right now, as a 24-year-old man, I just choose to be single!”

Rihanna message
Pointed … Rihanna’s message
He insisted he is still close to both his on-off lovers.
He added: “I’m still good friends with them.”
Not sure Rihanna would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment