Friday 16 August 2013

Tonto Dikeh is not Interested in marrying someone who acts



Tonto Dikeh was interviewed she said that she is not interested in marrying an actor. Please read the interview.
Are you too strong to fall in love?
I am not too strong to fall in love; I am human and I have feelings too. I don’t think there is any woman on earth that has not experienced love in one form or the other.

Is it possible for you to marry an actor?
That’s not possible; I can never be caught doing that. I can’t marry an actor.

Do you consider yourself a good role model?
I am a role model to those who see me as one; I am sure people out there see and read all these things and they laugh. I am sure there are people out there who appreciate what I do as an actress and hope to someday achieve what I have achieved as a thespian.

For how long will your career continue to thrive on controversy?
My career thrives on everything; my career thrives on all the ups and downs that I have been faced with. But most especially, the controversies have made me stronger and wiser.

What’s your take on the fact that most people believe that you are weird and wild?
I don’t care about them because they don’t care about me; everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I live my life the way I want to. People should also remember that I am human and no one is perfect.
All of you thinking Tonto has eyes for you, BEWARE……. as long as you carry the name ‘Actor’, nothing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment